O2O Live is created to deliver a virtual event
experience for the exhibitors & event attendees. Unlike a trade show where
you are only able to meet a certain number of visitors in a day, the digital
exhibition experience allows you to meet as many visitors as you want in any
day at any location.
This is the best platform for an exhibitor to
trade, showcase products & services, gain exposure & high-quality leads
at the comfort of your home or office.
O2O Live enables live video chat, and before
you start using the platform for meetings there are certain things you must
prepare in advance. Refer to this guide before you go LIVE.
How To Prepare?
- Once you are given access to O2O Live. Check if the system functions properly.
- Edit, update & maintain profile.
- Prepare all materials in advance, including emails, business cards, price lists, catalogs etc.)
- Upload company videos, product videos or demo videos you would like to share to YouTube channel.
- Keep your website up & running
- Prepare Your product catalog in a pdf format for the visitors to download.
- Upload products for the visitors to see. Make sure that your graphics are in standard quality.
O2O Live is compatible with both MacOS &
Windows computers. Also, it is accessible with mobile devices (Both Android
Make sure your devices are connected to
Additional equipment you might need –
speakers, microphones, TV displays, Cameras etc.
Make sure to test your audio & video
equipment before you start meeting.
How To Set Up Your Conference Room?
- Choose a room with good lighting & minimum distractions.
- Make sure your backdrop is professional. it is ideal to have your company name & logo up there.
- Set up your audio & video equipment.
- Keep your visual aids ready & easily accessible.
How To Prepare Before You Go Live?
If you have a pre-scheduled meeting,
- Prepare your meeting room in advance
- Test Your audio & video equipment
- Make sure you log in at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Dress appropriately, we encourage formal attire for the exhibitors to ensure professionalism.
- Be aware of the transmission delay and pause for others to comment.
- Speak clearly.
- Avoid unnecessary background noises; mute microphone is necessary.
- Keep your materials ready (YouTube links ready, if you are going to screen share keep the necessary tabs open)
- If you are supposed to do a virtual product inspection for the client, keep your products & visual aids ready.
O2O LIVE facilitates live video chat between exhibitors & event attendees with real-time messaging and content sharing. The meetings are easy to start, join and accessible with PC & Mobile devices. How to Initiate Live Chat? Once you enter the ...
BUYER GUIDE TO O2O LIVE
O2O Live is designed to provide a virtual exhibition experience for exhibition attendees. It allows visitors to meet, connect & chat live with global companies at the comfort or their living rooms. And, similar to a trade show you are able to view ...
How Can I Initiate A Live Chat?
To start a live video conference first you may select an exhibitor. Also make sure that the exhibitor is online. (check for the “Live” button in green) Then click on the exhibitor thumbnail & proceed to the exhibitor’s page. You will see the Join ...
O2O LIVE VISITOR DASHBOARD
The dashboard gives the following exhibitor suggestions for you, based on the information/requirements you have provided at the registration process. 1. Popular Exhibitors This section recommends you connect with the most popular exhibitors. The ...
HOW TO VIEW AN EXHIBITOR PROFILE?
From the dashboard suggestions, pick an exhibitor whom you would like to connect with. Check on the exhibitor’s availability status. If the exhibitor is LIVE & currently free, click on the thumbnail. You will be directed to the exhibitor profile. ...