O2O Live is a virtual version of a live exhibition or a conference. It is designed for the use of exhibition attendees & visitors. O2O Live facilitates connection between them with features including live video chat, virtual product inspections, information share, online trade & more.
- How Can I Login To O2O Live?
O2O Live grants login access for the event attendees who are registered to visit an exhibition or a conference.
First, you must complete registration at the event website. Then you will receive your login credential (Username & Password) via email.
Or if you are using a mobile phone, download O2O live app through Play Store (for android) or App store (for IOS). And then log in.
- What Are The Key Features?
Video Chat feature to
• Real Time Live chat
• Live video chat with HD video quality
• Best screen sharing quality
• Screen share available for YouTube Videos, Catalogs, Web and Google Drive, Dropbox Files
• View Contact availability status (Live, Free, On call)
• Organize virtual product inspections.
• Easily invite exhibitors to connect
• Works over Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
About O2O Live Exhibitors
- How Can I know If the Exhibitor Is Online?
To check the availability of the exhibitor, move the cursor on to the thumbnail.
If the exhibitor is online & free – Live button in green appears
If the exhibitor is online but busy – A red dot indicates the exhibitor on a call.
- Can I Communicate With Exhibitors Via Texts?
Yes, Once log in to dashboard you will see the exhibitor suggestions. Select an exhibitor who you would like to connect with.
Click Thumbnail > Go to Exhibitor Profile > Click Chat+ button on exhibitor profile to send a message
- What Is Meant By Recommended Exhibitors?
With the information you provide during the visitor registration process, we select the exhibitors who match your requirements. These exhibitors are the most likely to be in your requested product category.
- Who Are The Smart Matching Exhibitors?
O2O Live is powered by artificial intelligence & the system matches your requirements with the exhibitor profiles. The most accurate matches appear here. You are highly recommended to connect with these exhibitors.
- How Can I Find The Exhibitors Who Are Online & Available To Chat?
In the Live & Free section you will find the exhibitors who are online and free to chat. Click on the thumbnails to proceed to chat.
- How Can I Find Exhibitors Of My Preferred Product Category?
During the registration process, the visitors are asked to pick an industry which they are interested in (Tier 1) & then a more defined tier 2 product category.
On dashboard, you can see the list of exhibitors in Tier 1 & Tier 2 categories.
- How can I filter the Exhibitor List By Category?
If you would like to meet exhibitors of a specific product category, click on the drop-down button of “category’
Select Tier 1 Category > Select Tier 2 Category
The list will be filtered according to your preferences.
- Can I Filter The Exhibitors By Country?
Yes, if you are looking for exhibitors from a specific country, click on the drop-down icon in “country” at the top of the dashboard. The list of countries will appear. Click on the country name to filter the list.
- How To View Exhibitor’s Products?
To view the products of an exhibitor, click on the exhibitor thumbnail and proceed to exhibitors’ profile.
The products will appear on “Photo Gallery”
Click on the arrow to check out the product previews. Click on “Explore All” to view the full list of products.
- How can I join conferences?
Go to the conference sessions section and click on the join button. To access more information regarding the conference, click “More Info”
This would typically direct you to the landing page.
Joining A Meeting
- How Can I Initiate A Live Chat?
To start a live video conference first you may select an exhibitor. Also make sure that the exhibitor is online. (check for the “Live” button in green)
Then click on the exhibitor thumbnail & proceed to the exhibitor’s page. You will see Join Meeting button. Click on it to proceed to the live video chat.
- How Can I Join Live Chat With A Meeting URL I Received?
The exhibitors & even visitors can generate a meeting URL and send it to the person they would like to have a chat with.
If you receive a URL, click on it and it will directly open the chatroom.
- Can I Join Meeting With A Meeting ID?
Yes, like meeting link, once you add the meeting ID you will be directed to the chat room.
- How can I view full screen?
If you would like to view full screen, click More Actions > View full screen
To exit full screen, click Esc button.
Shortcut to exit/enter full screen - Press S on your keypad to view/exit full screen.
- How Can I share a YouTube video?
If you have a YouTube channel and has your product videos, product/application demonstration videos; O2O Live allows you to distribute the links amongst the viewers.
To share a link, go to More Actions > share a YouTube video
Add the link URL & click share.
- What Happens To My Status When I Log Out Of The Platform?
When a visitor logs out, the status changes to offline and the exhibitors are no longer able to find you on “Live & Free” section. And also, they cannot directly join for a live chat with you except sending a meeting URL.