Add Exhibitor Lead Generation/ Registration Forms via O2O platform. The organisers can either customize or create a new form from the scratch according to their preferences.
To set up Add Exhibitor Lead Generation/ Registration Forms
Step 1 - Log in to the dashboard. Find "Add Exhibitor Lead Generation/ Registration Forms" on dashboard.
Click on customize to personalise the system made form.
Click Add New Form to create new.
If selected Customize,
Step 2 - Click Edit in the action column of supplier registration form.
Step 3 - Edit/fill the form.
- Event Name: Add the name of the form here
- Tick the box to receive notification emails.
- Add the tracking name
- Description: add the name of the registration form e.g. Supplier registration Form
- OTP Enabled – enable OTP - one-time password for email, SMS or both.
- OTP Validation: select strict or normal
- Captcha – select Yes or No
- Enable or disable Facebook Registration, LinkedIn Registration, Google Registration
- Enable/disable status
- Select Mail Template*
- Select Theme bronze, gold, silver, platinum
- Chose steps Position
- Chose Header Layout style
- Select show/hide show event date time
- Enable/disable O2O access for visitors
- Select to show/hide "already registered" link
- Add Custom Header Text
Step 4 - After completion, click save to save the supplier registration form.
If selected Add New Form
Upgrade your package to use this feature.
Step 1 - Select the target audience.
Select the purpose (normal registration or lead)
Step 2 - Fill in the form
Step 3 - Once done, click save to add the form.